Already have a Username/Password for the Jurnal Eduscience ?
GO TO LOGIN
Need a Username/Password?
GO TO REGISTRATION
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
- Original Research: 3000 words
- Reviews: 5000 words
- Case Reports and Brief Research Communications: 2000 words
- Title: Title should be written in Bahasa Indonesia and English up to 16 words
- Abstract: Abstract should be written in Bahasa Indonesia and English up to 300 words. The abstract should provide a concise summary of the study, including introduction, method, result, discussion, and conclusion. The abstract should be accompanied with 3˗6 keywords.
- Introduction: This section should provide background information relevant to the study. The objectives and hypothesis of the study should be clearly stated.
- Case presentation (for case report only): This section describes the patient condition, outcome measures, assessment protocols, and treatment. The methods and results should report the outcomes of the management as measured by the primary outcome measures and other data. It should be concise and not contain any inference from the author. Inferences should be saved for the discussion section.
- Methods: Methods should be described in sufficient detail to allow others to reproduce the results. The inclusion and exclusion criteria for participant selection and statistical methods should be stated clearly. Ethical aspect should be declared in this sections. In this section, please write informed consent which has been obtained (if applicable). Patients have a right to privacy that should not be infringed without informed consent. Identifying information, including patients' names, initials, or hospital numbers, should not be published in written descriptions, photographs, and pedigrees unless the information is essential for scientific purposes and the patient (or parent or guardian) gives written informed consent for publication. In this section, when reporting experiments on human subjects, authors should indicate whether the procedures followed were in accordance with the ethical standards of the responsible committee on human experimentation (institutional and national) and with the Helsinki Declaration of 1975, as revised in 2000. If doubt exists whether the research was conducted in accordance with the Helsinki Declaration, the authors must explain the rationale for their approach, and demonstrate that the institutional review body explicitly approved the doubtful aspects of the study. When reporting experiments on animals, authors should be asked to indicate whether the institutional and national guide for the care and use of laboratory animals was followed.
- Results: Results were presented in a format that easily understood in the form of 2D figures and tables. No more than six items of tables and figures are allowed. Tables and figures should be made sequentially in the end of the manuscript (after the reference section). Tables are not allowed in figure form. The title of tables and figures should be stated briefly and explanatory footnote placed on table’s note not on table’s title. Each figures should be placed on separate pages with number according to appearance on.
- Discussion: Discuss for original research conducted on the findings of the study in relation to other relevant studies. The discussion focused on the main study outcomes. Limitations and implications of the study described clearly. For case report, the discussion should compare the case with the published literature. Evaluate the case and a rationale management of the patient, and the reasons for selecting one procedure may also be provided clearly. The author should list the limitations and suggestions management based on references.
- Conclusions: Conclusions linked to the objectives of the study.
- Acknowledgements: It should acknowledge any research assistants or others not included in authorship who provided help during the research (e.g., carrying out the literature review; producing, computerizing and analyzing the data; or providing language help, writing assistance or proof-reading the article, etc.). Lastly, it should acknowledge the help of all individuals not included in authorship who have made a significant contribution to improving the paper (e.g. by offering comments or suggestions).
- Funding: In this section please write your financial relationships with entities (government agency, foundation, commercial sponsor, academic institution, etc) that could be perceived to influence, or that give the appearance of potentially influencing, what you wrote in the manuscript. Report all sources of revenue paid (or promised to be paid) directly to you or your institution on your behalf over the 36 months prior to submission of manuscript. If there are no funding, you may write: The study was not funded by any source of grants.
- Conflict of Interest: In this section please write conflict of interest statement. Conflict of interest exists when an author/the author's institution has financial or personal relationships that inappropriately influence (bias) his or her actions (financial relationships, dual commitments, competing interests, or competing loyalties). The potential for conflict of interest can exist whether or not an individual believes that the relationship affects his or her scientific judgment. If there are no conflict of interest, you may write: The author(s) declared no potential conflicts of interest with respect to the research, authorship, and/or publication of this article.
- References: References written according to the rules of writing Vancouver and numbered with the appearance of the article not in alphabetical order. The maximum author’s name is 6 people, if more then the first 6 name is written and then et al. All the references cited in text are published in the last 10 years. A total of 80% used references are the primary literature. Primary literatures are articles from scientific journal, articles from research book, and other sources than can be proven as original work. We encourage the author(s) to use Endnote, Mendeley, or Reference Manager to help manage the reference system in the manuscript. Please note the example of writing a references as follows:
- Articles: Guastaldi R, Reis A, Figueras A, Secoli S. Prevalence of potential drug-drug interactions in bone marrow transplant patients. Int J Clin Pharm. 2011;33(6):1002–9.
- Articles more than 6 authors: Lorgelly PK, Atkinson M, Lakhanpaul M, Smyth AR, Vyas H, Weston V, et al. Oral versus i.v. antibiotics for community-acquired pneumonia in children: A cost minimisation analysis. Eur Respir J. 2010;35(4):858–64.
- Books: DiPiro J, Talbert R, Yee G, Matzke G, Wells B, Posey L. Pharmacotherapy: A pathophysiologic approach, Edisi ke-7. New York: The McGraw-Hill Companies Inc; 2008.
- Dissertation and Thesis: Mahyuzar. Dinamika komunikasi antarbudaya pasca tsunami: Studi dramaturgis dalam kegiatan kemasyarakatan antar warga korban tsunami dan interaksi dengan orang asing di Banda Aceh (disertasi). Bandung: Universitas Padjadjaran; 2010.
- Conference’s Proceeding: Abdulah R. Interactions of sulforaphane and selenium in inhibiting human breast and prostate cancer cell lines proliferation. Proceedings of International Seminar and Expo on Jamu; 2010 November 5; Bandung, Indonesia. Indonesia: Universitas Padjadjaran; 2010.
- Online: Cashin RP, Yang M. Medications prescribed and occurrence of falls in general medicine inpatients [Accessed on: 12 Desember 2011]. Available at: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3203823/.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments for the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word or RTF document file format (.doc, .docx, .rtf) and adheres to the Article template